- 1 can of FRANCK FOOD Pork Country Pâté
- 120g Baby Spinach and Rocket Salad
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 Baby Potatoes
- 4 Thick slices of Sourdough Bread
- 3tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1Tbs Strong Dijon Mustard
- Salt, Pepper
Place potatoes in a pot with cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 10min or until cooked through. Drain and cut into small cubes.
Place baby spinach and Rocket in a salad bowl. Add the potatoes and the dressing. Mix well.
Finely slice the red onion and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Add to the salad.
Spread a generous amount of FRANCK FOOD Pork Country Pâté onto each toast and serve with the salad.